Autumn isn’t officially here for us in the UK until Sunday however I don’t think I’m alone when I say I think it may have come a bit early. For the first time today I’ve took my scarf outside of my car since April (which I must say doesn’t seem that too long ago) and wore it outside in public without thinking it was too early.
In a way I’m excited for it to get a bit cooler because it means I can pull out all my warmer clothes from the depths of my wardrobe and also go shopping for some new attire too!
The first place I went looking for my autumn wardrobe candidates was Topshop, even though there is the opinion that you can get the same for cheaper elsewhere I do love myself some Topshop in A/W especially their jumpers. So here’s part 1 of my Topshop finds…
1. Linen Mix Stripe Tee £20.00. I love stripes and I love the style of these tops, they come in burgundy and black and for the the autumn they would be perfect for layering. I love baggyness in the colder months so these are my ideal style tops and for the small price of £20.00 I’ll be buying both colours.
2. Knitted Ombre Stitch Jumper £36.00. Again with the slouchy design this jumper is perfect for autumn from colour to style. The ombre colours are nice and bright opposed to the burgundy colours your most likely to see come October. Paired with some leggings and boots this jumper will make any lazy day outfit look stylish!
3. Leigh Jeans £38.00. Since 2012 I’ve been blogging about how much love I have for Topshop Leigh jeans, they’re now officially the only jeans I wear so it would be wrong to not include them in my wish-list as they’ve got some lovely colours perfect for autumn. If you haven’t tried Leigh jeans yet then you need to go and give them a go, they’re amazing!
4. MARQUIS Multi Buckle Boots £45.00. You can’t go around in A/W without a pair of boots, I really struggle with really cold feet come October and spend up until March/April in boots so these little sale finds are the perfect addition to my wardrobe.
5. Jenson Fur Collar Biker Jacket £58.00. Now some of you may think I’m crazy for wanting to spend this much on a leather jacket and yes I agree but for years I’ve only ever worn Topshop leather jacket and they are the so warm and last forever (I still have all of mine and wear them daily). I had spotted this in store last month some time and instantly fell in love with it I have to buy this asap. Topshop release similar ones each year but I’ve never really fancied them however this is perfect for me!
All the items mentioned can be bought online at www.topshop.com or in store.